HOW TO SHOP
Last change August 2022
- Browse our online store.
- When you select a product, click the “Buy” button next to its description to place it in the cart. If you want to buy more than one piece, indicate the corresponding number of products in the field next to the “Buy” button.
- You can choose as many products as you want – they will all fit in the basket and you can buy them at once. When you have made your last choice, select the “Basket” option from the main menu and then the “Order” button in the basket.
- On the “Finalization” page that appears, you must fill in your delivery address and contact details. The fields that you must fill in are marked with asterisks.
- Click the “Order” button and you’re done! You will receive the products you ordered by courier, to whom you will have to pay the total amount specified in your order.
If you have any questions, please write to us to assist you.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
1.1.1. Payment for the ordered goods can be made in two ways, regardless of the chosen method of payment, the amount to be paid is the same and no additional fees are charged for processing the payment.
1.1.2. With “cash on delivery” – payment in cash to the courier upon delivery. For this purpose, when ordering, you need to choose the method of payment “cash on delivery”. The amount due is paid to the courier upon delivery of the shipment. The final amount does not include transport costs, which are according to the tariff plan of the company SPEEDY and are paid upon delivery.
1.1.3. Online payment – with VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards through the virtual module Stripe – part of this site.
The customer is obliged to pay the price of the ordered goods in time and in the manner chosen in the order, as well as to pay any transport costs.
1.2.1. After an order from a User is received in sleepertime.com, a consultant of the e-shop processes this order. The user receives a confirmation by email or phone for the successfully accepted order.
2.1.1. Deliveries on the territory of Bulgaria are made through the courier company SPEEDY, as the usual delivery hours are in the interval from 9.00 to 17.30.
2.1.2. Orders are delivered within 1 to 5 working days.
2.1.3. Delivery is made to the exact address specified by the User (whether residential or business) or to the office of the courier company SPEEDY in the city.
2.1.4. If the User does not provide access and conditions for delivery of the goods to the specified address within the specified period or does not go to the specified office of the courier company SPEEDY, so he receives the goods on time, if he chose this option, the Seller is released from the obligation to perform .
- The customer has the right to refuse to receive the goods ordered for purchase in accordance with Article 125 and Article 126 of the CPA when it is delivered to him under one of the following conditions:
1.1.1 The delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the one ordered for purchase by the Client and this can be established through its ordinary inspection;
1.1.2 The price that the Customer has to pay for the goods does not correspond to the due price.
1.1.3 In the event of a discrepancy between the goods ordered for purchase and the goods delivered, which could not be established at the time of delivery.
The customer has the right to request replacement of an item included in his original order. In this case it is necessary to state your wish, in writing (by e-mail) or orally (by phone), within a period not exceeding 14 days at:
2.1.1. The customer has the opportunity to return or replace a purchased product through sleepertime.com within 14 days from the date of receipt.
The reasons for this may be as follows:
- Product change
- Dissatisfaction with the commercial appearance of the product
- Change the decision on the purchase
Download here FORM FOR EXERCISE RIGHT ON REFUSAL
2.1.2. Under the above mentioned conditions, the transport fees are borne by the customer. In case of an error on the part of sleepertime.com the transport fees are borne by the latter. In case of replacement, the new product is sent to the customer after the already purchased one is returned. Upon final return of the product, the customer receives back the amount paid by him by bank transfer within 14 days.
2.1.3. The request for return of the goods must be submitted in writing to the e-mail address indicated by sleepertime.com, within a period not exceeding 14 working days from the date of receipt of the order. The application must contain: the three names of the customer / account holder, contact phone number, personal bank account of the customer, to which the amount paid by the customer for the goods will be refunded
2.1.4. The goods must be in good commercial condition, original packaging, with original labels, undamaged packaging, unused, clean, no odors (perfume or cigarette smoke)
2.1.5. The goods must be accompanied by the original documents issued by sleepertime.com – invoice, receipt, warranty card (if issued);
2.1.6. Sleepertime.com reserves the right not to refund the amount paid by the customer in case of violation of one or more conditions for return of goods.
Please contact us for more information.